CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Kasahara Family

I finally met my host family today!!!! They were there waiting the moment I stepped off of the train. There was tons of excitement and pictures being taken. I have a host father, a host mother, and a host sister who is about a week older then I am. Her name is Midori, although she goes by Mimi.
On the way to their house we stopped at their favorite bakery and bought every kind of bread and sweet roll imaginable for lunch. The Kasaharas live in a small suburb of Sendai City and it is beautiful. There are trees and lush greenery everywhere. We passed by my school on the way to the house. I start tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Alexa,

Your new family looks absolutely wonderful. The mother and sister look like a darker version of Annie and me. We are so happy for you!!!

Happy first day of school!!

Anonymous said...

i miss you!!!!!

i'm tired of packing =P