CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Earthquakes #3 and #4

When I got home from school there was a huge BOOM that sounded like our old heater in our house in Longmont. Except I don't think they have heaters like that here. My host mom told me that it was a small Earthquake.

Then a few minutes ago, things started shaking, and you could feel everything beneath you trembling, and that lasted about twenty seconds. I've experienced a small earthquake! Sugoi!

2 comments:

Dasha said...

You should have came to Okayama. We have no earthquakes. And most sun in all of Japan. And peaches. And momotarou. 8DDD

Anonymous said...

Aunt Cheri is having trouble leaving messages on this blog...but she wanted me to tell you to get your skinny ass home before the big one hits.