CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Answers

Today I got to answer my classmates questions! It was terrifying! I couldn't even read half of their handwriting. They laughed a lot when I kept reading the same question over and over again (half of them had asked me what my favorite food was) and then gave a different answer each time, so that was good. At least they could understand what I was saying. It was the long silences that were scary. When I read the last question and thought that I had finally finished, Tanno-Sensei told me that now I had to ask them questions. Haha. Among other things, I asked if any of them had boyfriends, since that's what they've been asking me a million times a day. They thought that was funny. Girls here don't seem to have boyfriends, and they are always amazed to hear that Americans usually do. I told someone today that my little sister has a boyfriend and they were in disbelief. It was pretty funny.

0 comments: