CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ridiculous Japanese Bathrooms

I’m sorry if this is a bit crude, but it was just too ridiculous not to share. Yesterday we went to a coffee shop and I went to find the bathrooms. I opened the door and not only did the light automatically turn on, but the toiled lid automatically lifted as well. As if that wasn’t scary enough, the second you sit down, the most annoying elevator-type music automatically starts blasting as if the entire room is filled with speakers. Then the automatic hand dryer sounded like a jet engine taking off and completely drowned out the already-too-loud elevator music. Actually I was surprised to find a hand-dryer at all. They don’t exist here. Neither do hand towels. Everyone carries around their own little handkerchiefs.
… I thought the toilets with a million buttons were strange enough.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Honestly, the squat toilets annoy me much, much more.