CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Go Eagles!

This evening my host sister, Midori, and I went to the Rakuten Eagles baseball game. It was so much fun! My host mom dropped us off at Sendai station and we took a taxi to "Kleenex Stadium." Our seats were in the very front, about six rows back, a perfect view over everything. It was crazy; we were nearly hit by flying baseballs numerous times.



After one of the innings, there was an awesome fireworks display, which made me so happy. I thought I'd be going the entire July 4th week without seeing any fireworks this year. That would have been sad. I got to see my fireworks though!!!

Before the lucky 7th inning, we sent up a fleet of crimson balloons for good luck. I guess it worked because that's when our team scored their home run. It was so weird standing on my toes cheering, and actually being taller then everyone around me. haha.

We won 4:0. Go Eagles!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got to see some fireworks. It is just not July without some spark and bang. Aunt cheri, sonya and I are heading to the Rocky's game Friday for some 4th of July FUN.