CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Things You Learn In Japanese Catholic School

This week has been back to school for me. I must say, there's never a dull moment there (except English class maybe). After a week of being gone, we had to start all over with everyone screaming KAWAII!!! at me every time I walk down the hall. I don't know how I'll ever live without it once I return to America. lol

When I got off the bus this morning, two of the little elementary school girls ran up to me and said something in perfect sing-song unison. They were so adorable!!! I felt so bad though, because their voices were so melodious that I couldn't for the life of me understand what they were trying to say. But they were the cutest things ever!

Homeroom this morning was hilarious. They passed these out. It's priceless, really. A full 25-page booklet, complete with illustrations, all in Japanese. This is the last thing I ever expected to be going over in an all girls Catholic high school in Japan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Interesting...mmm. No need to open the contents of your 25 page book - the girl on the front cover with her legs tight together is all the birth control info needed :)

Your Awesome (and very smart)Mother

Anonymous said...

I am still waiting to see what are on the other pages. How come the title is in English?

And does the pope know what catholic high schools are passing out in Japan?