CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vanilla Lotion

Apparently vanilla scented lotion does not exist here. I pulled out a bottle of it after school today (thank-you again Jacenta ;) ), and I was suddenly surrounded by a group of girls exclaiming how good I smelled. Only a bit awkward. I pulled the lotion back out and passed it around and they were all practically swooning they were so excited. Seriously, I've never seen anything like it; you'd think I was handing them each a million dollars. They all started bursting into hysterics over all of the boys they'd be able to attract - too bad there aren't actually any boys at our school. Then the entire rest of the day, down every hallway I went, there were hands waving in front of noses and more fits of swooning. It was the funniest thing ever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot imagine such excitement at Legacy High School

Anonymous said...

haha how funny. was it one of the bottles i gave you? wow...vanilla scented stuff is so big here...like pomegranent

~Jacenta

Anonymous said...

haha how funny. was it one of the bottles i gave you? wow...vanilla scented stuff is so big here...like pomegranent

~Jacenta