CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Gym

Gym class here is so much fun. Haha. I never thought I'd actually say that. But it's so random that you can't help but love it. Unlike in America where we have separate classes for different sports, here we have a standard "gym" class where you never know what you'll be doing. So far we've had relays, tennis, badminton, volleyball, and gymnastics. Volleyball is terrible; I've become an expert at running away from the ball when it's heading for me. Gymnastics is amazing though! I'm having so much fun! I haven't done gymnastics of any sort since I was about five, and yet I can actually do somersaults backwards and forwards, and the sensei actually applauded me, which was pretty cool considering I was surrounded by Japanese girls, all of whom are beyond tiny and on the verge of being contortionists. Okay, run-on sentence is over. Obviously I've been speaking one- and two-word sentences for too long.

0 comments: