CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day at Home

This is the first time that I've actually been home all day since I arrived here. My host mom has had something planned for me every single day which has been awesome, but it was nice to have a break. I went downstairs to breakfast this morning to find toast smothered with my leftover mango tart filling. lol. It even had the toasted meringue on top.

I spent the day watching J-Dramas! Four episodes of Nodame Catabile, and two episodes of Kurosagi. I'm getting hooked. This is not good.

I also tried to pull out my summer AP homework, but then got frustrated over the thought of spending my precious time in Japan doing American homework. I don't know what to do with it. D: I really shouldn't save it all for when I get back.

For lunch my host mom invited two of her friends over and we had obento delivered. I find it amusing the way she says kawaii ne? (Isn't she adorable?!) to everyone she introduces me to. I had kind of thought that kawaii was just something that younger people said all the time, but no. It's everyone I meet.

Also, my continuous posts about food are probably getting annoying by now, but the obento boxes were so pretty! It was all so visually stunning that I felt guilty eating it. There were dozens of little pieces of tamago, and ebi, and unagi, and tempura, and mochi, and little red fruits that I have never seen before in my life, and dozens of other delicious things that I had never seen before. It was amazing.

4 comments:

Dasha said...

クロサギは最近映画になったよ!時間あったら、見てみてねぇ! :)
And get onliiiiiiiiine.

Dasha said...

あぁ、そうじゃ、忘れたことんだけど、来週の木曜から山ピの新しいドラマを流れて始まる!!ふじチャンネルだよ、十時。
I'm psyched for it. YOU SHOULD WATCH TOO. He's a doctor. 8D

Anonymous said...

Get you homework done...I do not want you doing it in August when we are at the beach

Much Love,

Veronica said...

Hey man, save the hoework for the 10 hour plane ride home (that's what I'm doing. XD)!