CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

TOKYO!!!

So a group of friends and I politely went and asked one of the YFU representative if we were allowed to leave the hotel at all. "Well... official rules say no, but I can say YES. Just don't stay out the entire night." Woohoo! We walked up down the streets, checking out every convenience store and department store imaginable. It feels so great to be back in this country.

Department stores that sell Everything.

Tokyo city street

Vending machines seriously are on EVERY corner. I thought I knew this, and yet was still amazed by how they can be found even in the middle of a dead-end rickety little alleyway.


1 comments:

Dasha said...

Haha, my friends and I just left... and then when we came back we heard kids asking and being told that they weren't allowed to... Woops. But then again, they were from the Aussie group and that one was strict as hell.