CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Farewell Colorado

It's happening. I'm actually leaving in ten hours! I still can't believe it. Two months in Japan!!! It's so strange to think that I won't see this country again until the end of July, that I won't hear fluent English again for seven weeks, that I'll be living out of a suitcase for my entire summer break... It's going to be amazing!

Tonight my mom, sister, and I went out to a fancy restaurant for a Bon Voyage/ Happy 17th Birthday. My last dinner in Colorado.
I even got a giant heart-shaped block of solid sugar.


Good-bye everyone, and I hope that you all have a fantabulous summer. See you all in two months!

2 comments:

Dasha said...

OMFG ALEXA!!! <3 I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU. AGAIN.

Anonymous said...

dude I think I figured out this blog thing.

HAVE FUN GIRL! gonna miss ya.
we'll hang out when you get back.

~Jacenta